[rt-devel] Rt and Oracle

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Apr 11 09:27:58 EDT 2000

As it stands now, RT 2.0 should be portable to oracle. Heck, even 1.0 should
be portable, but it's a nontrivial change right now.  FWIW, RT already
allows you to create tickets by mail and update them by the web.  If you
are interested in helping port to oracle, we could certainly use the help.
	jesse