[rt-devel] Rt devel-faq

Aryeh "Cody" Sherr asherr at cs.unm.edu
Wed Apr 12 12:27:30 EDT 2000

I've taken a look, and I think it might be useful to dump some info on the
project under "Hacking on RT" at fsck for interested developers. I
volunteer for doing coordination and maybe some contribution to the
content. If people want to bounce me content, in whatever form they think
should be out there, and then I gel it and present it back to everyone for
review.

some suggestestions on sections:

general state of the project
what people need to know to start contributing
what needs to be worked on - projects and refinements that are desired but
 don't have anyone currently working on them.

Not a lot of ceremony, just whatever is most useful.

Cody