[rt-devel] Rt devel-faq

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Apr 12 13:06:40 EDT 2000

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 06:51:00PM +0200, Tobias Brox wrote:
> > I've taken a look, and I think it might be useful to dump some info on the
> > project under "Hacking on RT" at fsck for interested developers.
>
> RT 2.0 or RT 1.0?
>
> There is clearly needed more docs for developers .. docs for how things
> are supposed to behave, design docs, etc.  I'm not sure the right way to
> do is to make it as a FAQ.
>
> Check the HACKING document on the root of the RT 2.0 distribution (it is
> at least present in the CVS..).  There might be some useful stuff there.
>
> > some suggestestions on sections:
> >
> > general state of the project
>
> Maybe this fits more into the README or a TODO file or something?
>
> > what needs to be worked on - projects and refinements that are desired but
> >  don't have anyone currently working on them.
>
> Hm ... also sounds a bit like if it belongs to the TODO file.
>
> Btw, the TODO file points to a RT queue.  That might make sense.

Actually, I have a whole bunch of things to get up into that queue.
People who want to suggest things to add should bounce them to me. (Not to
steal your thunder, cody. I really appreciate the collection work you've
volunteered to do)

	jesse

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91