[rt-devel] State of things

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Aug 8 01:50:51 EDT 2000

So as of tonight's CVS commit, webrt's /Admin is capable of:
creating queues, modifying queues, creating users and modifying users.

I don't trust the user stuff just yet, but the queue stuff feels a bit more
reasonable.  Next, I'll probably tackle some sort of a web-based ACL editor.

I'm really amazed at how quickly once can drop a webui on top of the new
internals.  Things are really starting to shape up.

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
'"As the company that brought users the Internet, Netscape is now inviting
the more than 60 million people who have used our client software to
'tune up' and upgrade to Netscape Communicator," said Mike Homer,
senior vice president of marketing at Netscape.'  Sometimes I wonder.