[rt-devel] DATA MISSING on return to WebRT browser window

Dan St.André saint at savantage.com
Fri Jul 7 16:18:30 EDT 2000

If we have a logged in webrt session open  and switch to another
window --- eg. an emacs session with an error messages that we want
to log --- we lose the session on return to the webrt browser window.

It appears that the "take focus" event ( "resize" "move" or similar)
pokes the webrt server resulting is a DATA MISSING report
and a lost session.

~~~ Dan 0:-D

First __THEY__ came for Elian, and I did nothing.
When __THEY__ came for me, there was no one left.