[rt-devel] DATA MISSING on return to WebRT browser window

arclight at jump.net arclight at jump.net
Sat Jul 8 01:41:29 EDT 2000

Hi,

That behavior sounds like a Netscapism; under Solaris I've found
that Navigator reloads a page when the browser is resized (why it
can't render the page from the cached data is beyond me ... not
being a browser developer)

It's aggravating, but I'm not sure how (or if) this should be
addressed short of converting POST to GET methods. Sounds
gruesome either way.

-- Bob