[rt-devel] Recreation of Requests

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Jul 26 08:05:32 EDT 2000

> When using the reload button in Netscape in this situation you create
> the same request again with a new Request-Number.
>
> This mustn't happen..

Hm ... I'd almost say like Bill Gates, this is a user error, not a design
error.  We've used post forms, that means data actually is posted to the
webserver.  Most browsers pop up with a warning about this to the user.

Anyway, I guess you have a point here; maybe it might be an idea to put a
bit clearer warning at the document.  I'll think about that for RT2.  Ehm.
My fork of it, at least :)

--
Spell checkers are for wimps
(please send feedback on all typos)