[rt-devel] another Makefile bug

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Mon Jun 5 16:53:32 EDT 2000

> I see.  Looking at rtmux.pl.org, the problem is that after the install,
> the following variables in rtmux.pl end up getting set to null.

You should use webmux.pl for operations with mod_perl.  The
web-code in rtmux.pl contains a lot of errors, that's for sure.  I've
managed to get one rtmux.pl running locally, but I have been too lazy to
update the rtmux.pl yet.

>  Probably due to the following typo in the mux-install rule:
>
> 	s'!!WEBRT_HTML_PATH!!'$($WEBRT_HTML_PATH)'g;\
> 	s'!!WEBRT_DATA_PATH!!'$($WEBRT_DATA_PATH)'g;\

Oh.  I'll fix that also.

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."