[rt-devel] another Makefile bug

Kent Longballa Kent.Longballa at Onvoy.com
Mon Jun 5 17:10:53 EDT 2000

> > And a file named !!RT_LOGFILE!! is placed in the current directory ;)
> >
>>He should look in the !!RT_LOGFILE!! that was created. I'd put money on it
>>being the Mail::addrlist bug.

Actually the first bug is probably the same one that I got where RT tries to
write that log file to any directory it ends up in and rt dosn't usually
have perms to write into say /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/
I pointed the RT_LOGFILE to /tmp/rt.log and that fixes the first problem.
The second is most likely addrlist.pm and date.pm not being around, Find the
follow files and link them to thier lowercase names instead then it should
work. Here is the location on my system.

/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Mail/Field
do the next two commands in the Field dir to fix the problem.

ln -sf AddrList.pm addrlist.pm
ln -sf Date.pm date.pm

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
As I sit here alone looking at green text on a laptop in a mostly bare room
listening
to loud music wearing all black, I realize that that it is much less cool in
real life :)
			--Richard Tibbets