[rt-devel] Interbase support

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Jun 6 11:32:35 EDT 2000

Well, I wouldn't quite phrase it like that, but the gist is right.
We're actively soliciting developer help to port RT's DBIx routines
and schema to databases other than Mysql.  So far, we've got someone signed up
to do DB2 and I've heard mumbles about postgres and oracle...Anyone want to
hack on interbase support?

	Jesse

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91