[rt-devel] Interbase support

Alex Pilosov alex at pilosoft.com
Tue Jun 6 11:48:12 EDT 2000

I managed to stick RT schema into Postgres. There were two problems: User
and Right are reserved words in SQL3 (and obviously in postgres), I
changed that to RUser and RRight (yeah, so I suck in naming conventions).
Now, I need to change all the queries that refer to these fields. I found
two, but I think there are more. At that point, I lost my patience and
left it for the 'next time' ;)

Jesse, can you rename these fields to something sensible and adjust the
queries, and send appropriate big warning to whoever is using RT2 to
rename their columns?

Another thing that might cause pain is fact that mysql deals with
timestamp as numeric YYYYMMDDHHMMSS and postgres and standard way is of
course 'DD/MM/YY' (or variations, but never numeric)

 -alex