[rt-devel] Interbase support

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Tue Jun 6 12:05:20 EDT 2000

> Not trivial enough for me, there are hundreds of occurences of 'User' in
> RT code (sql is case-insensitive)...

sql is, but MySQL isn't.  So there is no references of 'user' or 'USER'
that reffers to the SQL table in the code.  Simply. :)

Many method names correspond to the column names.

I don't think it's that difficult to do a controlled search-and-replace
all over the code.  I don't think it will hurt if all instances of $User
becomes $RTUser.  Just be sure to check that everything actually is
working before submitting a patch.

--
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are
 cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."