[rt-devel] Bugs

Blue Lang blue at calico.gator.net
Sat Mar 4 18:04:40 EST 2000

On Sat, 4 Mar 2000, Alan Boyd wrote:

> I did, the premature end of script header errors were the ones in the
> error log file.  CGI.pm is installed - version 2.56

I assume you're using apache? It should give more than just 'prem end of
script headers' in the error log. Can you paste that into email?

> I don't think there are any missing perl modules.  Perl is very heavily
> used here, as is MySQL and we haven't had any errors like this one as yet.

Maybe not missing, but put in some place that rt is having issues with. :)

Good luck,

--
        Blue Lang                              Unix Systems Admin
        QSP, Inc., 3200 Atlantic Ave, Ste 100, Raleigh, NC, 27604