[rt-devel] Re: [rt-commit] CVS commit: rt

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Mar 22 15:24:21 EST 2000

> I think the Scrips should be something (people or "all queue
> members") can subscribe to, so from that point of view it makes sense
> putting Scrips into the Watchers table (particularly when Queue is moved
> out from the Scrips table).

If we let the Queue remain in the Scrips table, we can let "Scrips" be a
possible Scope value for Watchers.  Still, I think that it might make
sense to allow an administrator to easily add/remove items from a table
that contain only scrip id and queue id.

This is probably not very understandable for those that hasn't looked at
etc/schema.mysql from the rt-1-1 CVS branch :)

Well, NOW I'll run home and eat that dinner. :)

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at