[rt-devel] Re: [rt-commit] CVS commit: rt

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Mar 22 15:15:07 EST 2000

> The original idea was that for more complex behavior, we would build more complex
> actions. That's what &IsApplicable is for

Hm, ok.  Let's inherit the 1.0 bug as for now (which I actually
carefully removed in the early 1.1 :), where queues subscribing to
both transactions and comments and correspondence will get two mail upon
comments and correspondence.  I think my solution to this problem is quite
nice and not that complex, but we can discuss it more after the 2.0
release.

I think the Scrips should be something (people or "all queue
members") can subscribe to, so from that point of view it makes sense
putting Scrips into the Watchers table (particularly when Queue is moved
out from the Scrips table).

My neighbour told me yesterday that they had laaaarge design charts over
their databases at work.  Maybe we'll need to paint up such charts to see
what seems logical and what doesn't.  Though, I hope we don't have to do
that.

I'm going home now :)

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at