[rt-devel] Thoughts on mail sending for 2.0

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Mon Mar 27 10:23:53 EST 2000

> If you can't do that, I'd do one message and bcc them, for large numbers of
> recipients it is more efficient. Individual To lists would be next.

Individual To lists are (unfortunately) the only thing that is good enough
when dealing with external support, IMO.

Bcc's and/or Cc's are usually best when it comes to internal support and
sending mails to people which are familiar with the system.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - +4722925871 - _urgent_ emails to
sms at tobiasb.funcom.com.  Check our upcoming MMORPG at