[rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] External Authentication and Users

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed May 3 20:01:56 EDT 2000

*nod*  RT2 actually creates "accounts" for every requestor of a ticket.
unix username is no longer the primary key.  I'll likely make it configurable
per-user whether a given user uses internal auth or external auth. But I don't
really want to get into  design debates about it until it's closer to
time to develop it ;)
	jesse