[rt-devel] RT 1.0.5pre3 (Double Jan) released

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Oct 9 02:02:10 EDT 2000

Jan Okrouhly fixed some bugs in the merged ticket resolution in the CLI
and
Jan Kujawa fixed a bug in the setuid wrapper.

Same Bat server. Same Bat directory.

        -j

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
'"As the company that brought users the Internet, Netscape is now inviting
the more than 60 million people who have used our client software to
'tune up' and upgrade to Netscape Communicator," said Mike Homer,
senior vice president of marketing at Netscape.'  Sometimes I wonder.