[rt-devel] 1.3.19 installation problems (LONG)

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Oct 13 10:46:56 EDT 2000

Schema.mysql shouldn't be there any more. it's out of date and will
get whacked later today.  What version of DBIx::DBSchema are you running,
Christian?  Another possibility is that RT2 has never been tested on
any MySQL version older than 3.23.5.

Your second problem points to a broken installation and I suspect it
will clear up when we make the first problem go away.

        Jesse