[rt-devel] Re: MySQL use of 'Data'

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Sep 18 10:15:36 EDT 2000

Frans,
       the version of mysql I've been developing against hasn't been enforcing
reserved words.  Just after the release of Alpha 1, I started to redo some of
them.  Somehow Transaction->Data didn't make it onto my list.   It should
be fixed the next time I get a few moments.
        Thanks for the bugreport,
        -j

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91