[rt-devel] Re: Howto for running two instances of webrt on one machine

Christian Kurz Christian.Kurz at planNET.de
Tue Apr 3 05:16:12 EDT 2001

On 01-03-30 Jesse wrote:
> Right. which is why you want to be running a completely different instance
> of Apache for each instance of RT.  Of course, this will all be much easier
> when we get speedycgi support working.

Ahm, two different apache process? Hm, this can't be handled via two
Virtual Hosts? Sounds like a system that you better set up once and then
never really touch again. Altough running two different apache process
will be a bit difficult for people who use the apache start script from
their distribution, which would require some hacking on them. :(

Christian
--
Christian Kurz                                   http://www.planNET.de
planNET Systems GmbH                            mailto:info at planNET.de