[rt-devel] Re: Howto for running two instances of webrt on one machine

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Apr 3 15:25:37 EDT 2001

Apache/mod_perl doesn't actually really sandbox virtual hosts properly.
There's not too much I can do about it. If someone else wants to look
at what it would take to get the speedycgi or fastcgi handlers into place,
that could also be a solution to this problem.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

This is scary.  I'm imagining tracerouting you and seeing links like "Route
84" and "Route 9, Exit 14".  Obviously, this is illness induced.
								--Cana McCoy