[rt-devel] Re: Howto for running two instances of webrt on one machine

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Apr 4 04:17:42 EDT 2001

Wait. are you talking about RT1? Or has soemone packaged RT2 for debian?

The .debs of RT1 most certainly only handle one install per box.
But, well, I know next to nothing about them.  RT1 doesn't need
the special apache config, because it's not mod-perl based.

Anyway you slice it, installing two instances of RT on one box is
going to be more complex than one instance per box.  The default config
just isn't set up for multiple instances. Very few sites need it.

        -j

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

I admit that X is the second worst windowing system in the world, but all the
others I've used are tied for first.