[rt-devel] Troubles w/ RT2 1.3.69 Mail Commands...

Joshua Johnson joshua.johnson at ftlsys.com
Wed Apr 4 15:17:14 EDT 2001

Any thoughts on how you would like to implement them Jesse?

I.E. a full perl lexer/parser using an RT grammar running against the first
mime text area??
or
Something more direct
	( A bunch of =~'s to call out things?)
or
Something in between the two?

Also,
	Is there a particular issue with the web file attachment that kept you from
implementing it sooner?  I have done the file upload piece before, however I
assume the issue was not in the actual upload code but somewhere else.

I have very limited time, and I have only been in your code this week so I am
not really well versed, but I would be willing to help where I can if you
have an idea of what you would like done?

Eventually I want to tie this in with an aegis source control tool (using
shell scripts, and the CLI) so I would like to help if I can to accelerate
the integration.

Thanks for all of the hard work--and a wonderful product,

Josh
--
Joshua Johnson              FTL Systems Inc.
Chief Software Eng. Mgr.    1620 Greenview Dr. SW
www.ftlsystems.com          joshua.johnson at ftlsys.com