[rt-devel] RT 1.3.70 - Beta 2

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Apr 4 17:06:56 EDT 2001

A formal release announcement should be going out to rt-announce and
freshmeat within the next few hours (once I cobble together some verbiage
and a longer list of changes relative to beta 1 and go buy socks for my trip).

        -j

	* Makefile:

	Bumping the version to 1.3.70 for release

	* lib/RT/User.pm:

	lib/RT/User no longer treats "ModifySelf" as equivalent to "AdminUsers" for the current user.

	* lib/RT/KeywordSelect.pm, lib/RT/Action/Autoreply.pm,
	webrt/Admin/Global/Keywords.html, webrt/Admin/Queues/Keywords.html:

	Fixed a crashing bug and an ACL violation on keywordselect deletion

        Fixed the return address for autoreplies.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

"If IBM _wanted_ to make clones, we could make them cheaper and faster than
anyone else!"  - An IBM Rep. visiting Vassar College's Comp Sci Department.