[rt-devel] 1.3.63 - queue deletion: no controls to get it back

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Apr 4 17:24:22 EDT 2001

*nod* This won't change before 2.0, but you can bring up the "edit basics"
screen for a still-live queue and change the # after ?id= to the id# of the
deleted queue.   This is not ideal. and will change longterm. but that's the
for-now solution.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

Emacs is a pretty good operating system, but Unix has a better editor.