[rt-devel] You should really get the HTML out the code....

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Sat Feb 17 23:19:05 EST 2001

On Monday, February 12, 2001 08:44:50 -0800, Keith Kwiatek
<kkwiatek at nist.gov> wrote:
+-----
| I might suggest abandoning CGI and go with JSP and the J2EE platform.....
+--->8

That isn't necessary, actually; Apache::Session and HTML::Mason give RT2
everything it needs to do this, from what I've seen.

brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     ["better check the oblivious first" -ke6sls]