[rt-devel] Problem mailing to merged ticket

Matthew D. Stock stock at cse.buffalo.edu
Thu Jan 18 21:36:09 EST 2001

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this yet, or if there's a workaround.

Using RT 1.0.6, if I use the mail interface to reply to a ticket that has
been merged with another, the mail generated has no text in it other than
the standard boilerplate/header at the bottom.  The information is
appeanded to the correct (merged) ticket however.

I'm poking around in the source now to see if I can find a fix, but figured
I'd ask others before digging too deep.  I suspect the problem is in
add_correspondence and has something to do with how the transaction number
is managed, but I need to look further.
Thanks,
  -Matt