[rt-devel] Patch for perl man page location

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Wed Jun 13 10:24:26 EDT 2001

I noticed that the man pages for the RT perl modules are going into the
site perl installation. I believe it to be appropriate to keep the man
pages in the same tree as the modules themselves. Below is a patch to the
Makefile to accomplish placing the man pages in the RT tree.

42a43
> RT_MAN_PATH           =       $(RT_PATH)/man/man3
243a245
>       mkdir -p $(RT_MAN_PATH)
253c255
<         $(PERL) Makefile.PL LIB=$(RT_LIB_PATH) \
---
>         $(PERL) Makefile.PL INSTALLSITELIB=$(RT_LIB_PATH)
INSTALLMAN3DIR=$(RT_MAN_PATH) \

Regards,
Christian

Christian Gilmore