[rt-devel] Re: one user in different queues

Frank Lange Frank.Lange at modcomp.de
Thu Mar 8 05:46:23 EST 2001

Bill Cole wkc at mail-abuse.org wrote:

>One fix for this inside RT would be to make the cookies expire at the
>end of the current session, instead of giving them an extended life.
>That way, quitting the  browser causes the cookies to be dumped.

>Also, with some modern browsers you can select a user profile when
>launching the browser, and each profile has its own set of cookies.

Hallo Bill!

The first suggestion is good. That was my intention too. But i am not so good
in cgi/perl-programming, so that i can not execute my idea. I have found some
entries with cookies in ./lib/rt/ui/web/auth.pm and ./lib/rt/ui/web/support.pm but
I do not know how to manipulte the expire time.

Can you give me some hints?

Thanks for help.

Frank