[rt-devel] rt2 config question

Andrew Auderieth andrew at andrew.serve.com
Tue Mar 27 15:49:32 EST 2001

I'm trying to configure RT2 to mirror my current RT behaviour.

Specifically, I want a requestor to receive an autoresponse from RT only
when a ticket is first created.  The "OnCreate" script does that just
fine.

The problem arises in that if I do not set any other scrips, when I reply
to a ticket from the web interface, no email is sent to the requestor.  If
I use OnCorrespond, or OnTransaction, email from the the web interface is
sent to the Requestor just fine.

However, if the Requestor then replies to the correspondance, they receive
an autoresponse from RT, which I do not want to happen.  The only
automatic response the requestor should ever receive is upon ticket
creation.

Is there any way around this, or do I need to hack the scrips a bit?

Thanks.

- Andrew