[rt-devel] Re: Howto for running two instances of webrt on one machine

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Mar 30 02:45:33 EST 2001

Here's the really quick theory behind how to do this. Sorry. I'm a bit rushed
right now :/ But this should at least get you started.

Basically, you want to setup mod_proxypass on your RT server's main RT instance.
Then, set up two seperate RT instances on two seperate apache servers running
on high ports on your RT host.  On the high-port servers, configure each
RT instance to run in whatever root directory you want it to. Then configure
mod_proxypass to hand off requests.

If you have the time once you have it running, writing up a step-by-step howto
would be greatly appreciated.

        -jesse

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

autoconf is your friend until it mysteriously stops working, at which
point it is a snarling wolverine attached to your genitals by its teeth
 (that said, it's better than most of the alternatives)  -- Nathan Mehl