[rt-devel] RT2 bugs and comments

ivan ivan-rt-devel at 420.am
Fri Mar 30 07:37:05 EST 2001

On Mon, Mar 26, 2001 at 04:16:49PM +0200, Arthur de Jong wrote:

> A problem: There is no easy way to add an email address as Cc to a ticket
> (using the Web interface) when that email address does not belong to a
> registered user.

My RT2 has edit instead of display of Requestor, Cc and AdminCc on
Ticket/Update.html.  It's separated UI-wise from the transaction
properties and labeled as ticket-global.  It seems a natural part of our
workflow here that we might want to add or remove a Cc: or Requestor when
composing a reply or comment.  Is there interest in a patch for
RT2-proper?

--
meow
_ivan