[rt-devel] three patches and comments...

Alex Krohn alex at gossamer-threads.com
Tue May 8 13:15:46 EDT 2001

Hi,

> > A patch follows if anyone is interested. I couldn't get my head around
> > DBIx::SearchBuilder for table joins I'm afraid, so I used raw sql. =)
>
> Nice feature, though I'd daresay it fits better into the Scrips
> system.  That would allow the feature to be turned off and on for any
> given queue.

True, although it really has to be "turned on" as you have to pass in to
rt-mailgate the option '--group=groupname', if you don't it will work
just as normal. We use it to setup email aliases that will feed directly
into given queue's.  Could this be accomplished through Scrips? I'm not
sure if you'd have access to the arguments at that point.

Cheers,

Alex

Alex Krohn                        Email: alex at gossamer-threads.com
Internet Consultant               Phone: (604) 687-5804
http://www.gossamer-threads.com   Fax  : (604) 687-5806