[rt-devel] Granting group rights to Queue

Eric Mandel EMandel at worldnow.com
Mon May 14 09:20:24 EDT 2001

I just noticed something that I think is a bug, but I figured I'd run it by
the list first. I'm using RT-1.3.72.

I just granted group rights to a queue. Specifically, I granted group #10
(group name: DBA) some rights to queue #6 (queue name: DBA). When I hit
submit, I was presented with the results of the submit and it said:

	Granted right CommentOnTicket to DBA for queue Prod_Infra

Prod_Infra is actually not a queue, rather it's group #6. The results should
have read 'queue DBA'. The actual ACL change worked. If I look at the
queue's group rights, the changes have been applied. It seems to be merely
an aesthetic bug that's printing the group name not the name for the
specific ID.

-Eric Mandel