[rt-devel] auth info

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu May 31 16:34:13 EDT 2001

I suspect that the apache::session cache directory is not writable by your
apache user.  Quit and restart your browser and turn on 'notify me of cookies'
and tell me what RT sends for a cookie.

        -j

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

"That package looks like what I wanted, but the site was down today,
   so I decided to reimplement it in Perl."
							-me