[rt-devel] RT 1.3.83 Find tickets without keywords.

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu May 31 21:27:26 EDT 2001

	* Makefile, tools/testdeps:

	Fixed testdeps to use new searchbuilder. bumped version to 1.3.83

	* lib/RT/Tickets.pm, lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm,
	webrt/Elements/SelectKeyword:

	Logic fixes for keyword select negation

	* lib/RT/Tickets.pm, lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm,
	webrt/Elements/SelectKeyword:

	Added support for "Tickets without keyword 'foo'.

	* bin/webmux.pl, lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm,
	webrt/Ticket/Attachment/dhandler:

	Fix for #522: attachments without names got short shrift.
	webRT now dies rather than run when users can't log in due to a permissions
	bug.

	* etc/: schema.Pg, schema.mysql:

	Cleaned up the table indices a bit. for mysql, yanked duplicate indices.
	for Pg, added an index (we need to regen the schema for pg soon)

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

"Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
phasers on the Heffalump, Piglet, meet me in transporter room three"