[rt-devel] Blank bodies in some replies - bug?

Jon Hittner jhittner at vmsinfo.com
Mon Nov 5 09:23:28 EST 2001

All-
   FYI, I think that I fixed this issue, and at the same time uncovered a
bug.  I set $MaxAttachmentSize = undef; in config.pm and this problem got
better right away.   I know that the messages that where going to our users
where no where aproching the $MaxAttachmentSize which I had set at ,15000000
so this must be a bug.

Jon