[rt-devel] 2.0.8 + enhanced-mailgate = no pseudo-headers in update

Peter Green PeterGreen at DonorWare.com
Thu Oct 18 01:55:31 EDT 2001

* Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> [011017 23:48]:
> Right around line 207-208. if it's an action alias, it does what you want.

I would prefer not to have to use the action alias, since it requires
PGP/GnuPG. Fine for me, maybe not for everyone that will be using this and
(hopefully) updating tickets.

Also, it appears that the action alias doesn't actually update the ticket
with correspondence or comments, does it? It seems like that would be useful
as well...

Is PGP/GnuPG the only answer for now? If so, is it in the cards for
enhanced-mailgate to support commands in the body without requiring
PGP/GnuPG? (Yeah, it's probably not the safest idea, what with mail being so
easy to forge...)

Thanks for your quick response!

/pg
--
Peter Green : root @ DonorWare, LLC : PeterGreen at DonorWare.com
v: 877.751.3300 x413      f: xxx.xxx.xxxx      c: xxx.xxx.xxxx