[rt-devel] operation order and changing queues

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 3 00:59:08 EST 2002

lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm contains a "ModifyBasics" sub with an array
of attributes to modify. You probably want to juggle things around there.
I'd recommend the default behavior of changing queue _after_ most
attributes but before owner. A patch would be appreciated.
As to the other issue, I'd have a look at Ticket::SetQueue for
errorcode return values.

	-j