[rt-devel] Listing.html, # of tickets

Matt Disney matthew.disney at fedex.com
Tue Apr 16 12:34:06 EDT 2002

I've tried to add a line to the header of
$RTPath/WebRT/html/Search/Listing.html so that it displays the number
of tickets resulting from the query:

<& /Elements/Header, Title => "Search Results: ".$session{'tickets'}->Count()." Tickets", Refresh => $session{'tickets_refresh_interval'} &>

That yields "BLAH/RT: Search Results: X Tickets". Which is great.

EXCEPT that it is only counting the tickets on the last search criteria
or something. I'm not exactly sure about that, but it's the best I can
tell.

For example, let's say that I run a search with the criteria being all
"Status = new" tickets. The results would be 1 ticket. And the header
would display: "BLAH/RT: Search Results: 1 Tickets". Aside from the
whole singular/plural thing, that's good.

However, if I add a criterion to that search, such as "Status = resolved",
the query would yield 52 tickets. However, the header would display:
"BLAH/RT: Search Results: 51 Tickets". So, it looks like it's only
counting the last Limit.

I'm not entirely sure this is a bug exactly, I'm just wanting to know
if anyone has suggestions on how I might go about accumulating the
total number of tickets for a search.

Thanks,
Matt