[rt-devel] RT 2.1.3
jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 18 23:09:58 EDT 2002
A new release of aegis, which fixed a bug that was blocking me
from doing more 2.1 releases, came out yesterday. In celebration,
I rolled RT 2.1.3. Since the last release:
* A bunch more tests in the test suite.
* Most of the Custom Fields core work has been done.
(Stil missing searching and CLI support, but I really
want the CLI gutted for 2.2)
* Localization core is in
* Ported to Mason 1.09 (1.10 beta series)
(FastCGI handler isn't happy on my box, due to a mason bug)
* Web localization framework is in
* A couple templates and modules have been localized
* Some work on installation process
* Other stuff I've forgotten.
http://www.bestpractical.com/products/rt -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.
More information about the Rt-devel