[rt-devel] RT 2.1.3

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 18 23:09:58 EDT 2002

A new release of aegis, which fixed a bug that was blocking me
from doing more 2.1 releases, came out yesterday.  In celebration,
I rolled RT 2.1.3. Since the last release:

	* A bunch more tests in the test suite.
	* Most of the Custom Fields core work has been done.
	  (Stil missing searching and CLI support, but I really
	   want the CLI gutted for 2.2)
	* Localization core is in
	* Ported to Mason 1.09 (1.10 beta series)
	  (FastCGI handler isn't happy on my box, due to a mason bug)
	* Web localization framework is in
	* A couple templates and modules have been localized
	  as examples
	* Some work on installation process

	* Other stuff I've forgotten.