[rt-devel] Adding new table Clients with Client data

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Mon Apr 22 17:49:51 EDT 2002

I'm extremely new to RT and I'm just beginning to make modifications to
the codebase to allow another table "Clients" with client data (id,
phone).
I'm having some trouble getting this working.  I want the user to be
able to fill this in when they are creating new
tickets/updating/searching by.

If anyone has any tips or guidelines for beginning this process please
please let me know.  I've already created the table in mysql.  I've been
using Perl & PHP for a while but this is also my first attempt at
mod_perl.

Thanks in advance,

Colleen Noonan