[rt-devel] hacking on rt.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 7 15:07:57 EST 2002

It depends on what you're doing. ;)  the cvs -head may be better to hack
on, as it's easier for me to apply patches against and you get the benefit
of the latest code, at the cost of possibly slightly decreased stability
and a moving target.

I'm currently investigating other version control systems
such as arch and bitkeeper, which will make it somewhat easier for sites
to maintain their own branches off my repository, which might make
things more interesting in the future...

So, what are you doing? ;)

	Jesse