[rt-devel] redundancy in the web UI.

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Sat Feb 9 01:35:34 EST 2002

I am using 2-0-11.

In the "25 highest priority tickets I requested..." box, There is the ticket
name, which is a link to the 'Display' function.  On the right hand side of
the box, there is a "Display" link for each ticket, which also calls the
'Display' function.

I think it would be good to remove the second 'Display' link, on the right
side of the box.

Would you rather I just submitted these via the rt system, and then supplied a
patch to fulfill them?  I bring them up here because I know there is a ton
more rt experience here than what I have, and I would like to know when I am
flying off in the wrong direction only because I am lacking your experience.
I would also like to hear from Jesse that he won't accept my work before I do
it.  :-)

rob