[rt-devel] RT breaks *very* long URL's.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 14 13:06:21 EST 2002

Interesting. Text::Wrapper isn't supposed to break words that don't
fit on one line.  The best place to play around with this is
WebRT/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction.  you might want to try
switching the order of the URL escaping and the text wrapping.
If that works, I'll happily make the switch in my sources.

	-j