[rt-devel] RT breaks *very* long URL's.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 14 14:29:58 EST 2002

Thanks for the sleuthing.

	This does leave us with the question about whether soft or hard
wrapping is "the right thing" there, since email messages aren't automatically
wrapped on generation.  ISTR that I used to have soft wrapping the default
and people complained because users were getting run-on emails :/
Anyone got a brilliant idea?