[rt-devel] showing people logged into RT (WebUI)

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Feb 15 12:18:59 EST 2002

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Rob Walker wrote:

> On Friday 15 February 2002 05:43, Bruce Campbell wrote:
>
> > Use at your own risk, as always ;)
>
> Bruce,
>
> Thank you for the code!
>
> I am trying your patches against my 2.0.11.  The first problem I had was the

Bugger, I testing applying some of them against HEAD, but the code was
developed under 2.0.9.  I'll update my installation next week ;)

> patch-Header was applied in the middle of <%ARGS> </%ARGS>, which caused
> mason errors.  I moved it to within the <%INIT> </%INIT> block, where it
> doesn't cause mason errors any more.  Was that the correct place to put it?
> It does show up in the header, but doesn't seem to ever show me as active.

You want it after the closing </TABLE> tag (ie, after the signed in
as...logout)

> I always get a 0 for number of active users, and the list box is always empty.
> It should have 1 for me, and my name, right?

Yes.  UpdateWho isn't being included due to me not specifying the version
that the patch was generated for.

ShowWho of course has no data.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations