[rt-devel] bug? Moving tickets into queue user cannot view

Matthew Watson mwatson at netspace.net.au
Tue Jan 8 02:24:22 EST 2002

Heya.

 I've found that if a user changed the queue on a ticket from a queue they
can view, to a queue they cannot view then the page just stalls, and the
apache process goes crazy and up all the memory it can.
I noticed this also happened in rt1, with the only difference being that it
was a perl process that went crazy, for obvious reasons.

 I suspect I should just be able to put something like

unless ($Ticket->CurrentUserHasRight('ShowTicket')) {
        Abort("No permission to view ticket");
    }

into Modify.html

 Should this work?