[rt-devel] bug? Moving tickets into queue user cannot view

Matthew Watson mwatson at netspace.net.au
Wed Jan 9 01:28:41 EST 2002

Ok, I've fixed this up, here are the diff files (against 2.0.8) , never
really used diff, so your milage may differ. :)

-------
rtbase/lib/RT/Ticket.pm

1304c1304
<     unless ($self->OwnerObj->HasQueueRight(Right=> 'CreateTicket',
---
>     unless ($self->OwnerObj->HasQueueRight(Right=> 'OwnTicket',
2404c2404,2405
<     return($self->SetOwner($RT::Nobody->UserObj, 'Untake'));
---
>     #$RT::Logger->debug("mwatson: $RT::Nobody->Id\n");
>     return($self->SetOwner($RT::Nobody->Id, 'Untake'));

copy rtbase/WebRT/html/Ticket/Modify.html to
/rtbase/local/WebRT/html/Ticket/Modify.html

Then run this diff.
25a26,32
> # Need to reload incase user can no longer view it, eg queue has changed.
>
> $TicketObj = LoadTicket($id);
> unless ($TicketObj->CurrentUserHasRight('ShowTicket')) {
>         Abort("No permission to view ticket");
> }

-------

Regards